We thought of offering something a little different than the usual membership. We had feedback from a lot of local artists, entrepreneurs, artisans, writers, creatives, etc. who said that they would love to have a spot they can hang out at for just a couple hours a day after work. Kinda like the creative's answer to the college student's Starbucks.
So on Mondays - Thursdays (for now), we'd like to offer you BYOS (Bring Your Own Supplies): the opportunity to come in after work and grab a quiet corner to sketch in for a couple of hours, draw, paint, write or design on your computer, sketchbook, journal, canvas or whatever. I know what it's like to need a moment of creativity to yourself, away from home and the kids (we still love them, lol), and be in the zone. So for a small monthly fee, we offer the following:
- Free cup of coffee each visit
- free bottled water each visit
- access to any seating area you'd like to create in
- free wi-fi access
- limited access to some of our tools and supplies (easels, drawing pencils, oil pastels, etc.)
- discounts on many of our Purple Notion sponsored events
- A Purple Notion artisan coffee mug (handmade)
- A Purple Notion artisan Book Mark (handmade)
- Free Access to our ever growing library of art and design books
- up to twice a week visits per month, you choose the days. Receive a punch card for each visit, after 8 visits, we give you free access to a Purple Notion sponsored event of your choice on our calendar.
- Printer access (up to 5 prints, black and white or color each visit)
- Use of our lightbox on site. Must bring own camera or use smart phone. Great for crafters and designers.
This is just the beginning of what we are offering as a creative member to our little slice of creative heaven. We are working feverishly to add more membership options and perks as time goes on but this is a start for you and us both.